Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A "Poem" Called BEEF

 INSPIRED BY NOTORIOUS B.I.G

Art By Tyler Studios

What's Beef?
Beef Is When You Know You See That ____Twice
One of yall __________got to die
Over Drugs, Money or some _____wife
we cut the beef with a gun not knife
I seen beef have the whole hood running scared
cause 2 ____ grew up together want each other dead
Beef is what you willin to fight over, or die over
and ya wearing a new suit for ya mamma to cry over
Beef only stops when I see you on the gram in the skies n clouds
and then in two weeks ya crew and dudes come and hunt me down
and my moms starts a go fund me page to put me in the ground
then next weeks 2 other clowns start a new round
cause Beef been here before Biggie and Tupac
before Iran and Iraq
may pause but it don't stop
and my whole block is just a butcher shop
I know the tail to the teef
of what's beef
the trick is
to witness
what's peace

Please Support Our Sponsors and Live Events











No comments:

Post a Comment

Souls On Canvas

ARTISTS WE WANT TO FEATURE YOU! CALLING WOMEN OF COLOR ARTISTS TO SUBMIT UP TO  4 PICTURES FOR OUR!  PREMIERE BLACK BUTTERFLY AWARD SPONSORE...