Saturday, June 26, 2021

Celebrating Life! Back Outside! About Last Night!



I should be sleep right now.
But I want to share this wisdom before it escapes me.
ENJOY YOUR LIFE TODAY.

Man. 
I used to see Rich Medina a couple times a week. Every week.

He's a member of The AC crew of DJ's.
Every time I see him he asks about my brother Mark, my brothers Larry, Thadd and Shawn.

However, work, family, life keeps us so busy we are lucky if we see each other every five years!

Then last night I ran into Naila, Irize and I met FREE and we cut up like we been knowing eaach other since the 1990's.

I am blessed to have survived 2020 and I know it.

If I would have stayed home last night...I would have missed so much beautiful life.

More went on than I captured on grainy camera phone pictures.
I only wish I had bought the real camera...but the love as always is 100%.

Whoever you love on what ever level ...be around them...shine on em....and enjoy your life.
Please and Thank You.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Souls On Canvas

ARTISTS WE WANT TO FEATURE YOU! CALLING WOMEN OF COLOR ARTISTS TO SUBMIT UP TO  4 PICTURES FOR OUR!  PREMIERE BLACK BUTTERFLY AWARD SPONSORE...