Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Icon Barbara Eden Remembers Icon Dawn Wells

 I just read about the passing of Dawn Wells and I am saddened that Dawn left us earlier today. She was such a fun, charming and funny lady. Dawn and I had known each other for years. My then husband Michael (Ansara) and I had met her father Joe first, then later Dawn. We often would visit Dawn and her husband at their home and play bridge together. Over the years our paths crossed continually, and she was always delightful and fun to be around.


My deepest condolences to her loved ones and family. While her health had been in decline, it is never easy losing someone so suddenly. I hope everyone will take a moment to think of Dawn at her brightest and happiest and hold onto that memory for Dawn loved to laugh and focus on the happy, positive joys of life.
She may have “left the island” but Dawn will always be in our hearts. -Barbara Eden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Souls On Canvas

ARTISTS WE WANT TO FEATURE YOU! CALLING WOMEN OF COLOR ARTISTS TO SUBMIT UP TO  4 PICTURES FOR OUR!  PREMIERE BLACK BUTTERFLY AWARD SPONSORE...